vA! is a hub for sharing of knowledge. In this series of art talks, we invite local veteran artists and scholars to stimulate your thoughts on certain topics and pursue the profound knowledge of the art world together.
The art talks in 2021 included:
• Contemporary Photography in China (Speaker: Joseph Fung) (18.12.2021)
• Centrifugal Art Force – Digital Ink Painting and Animation of Wong Chung Yu (Speaker: Wong Chung-yu) (27.11.2021)
• No Hurry, Paint Slowly – the Gongbi Painting by LAI Kwan-ting (Speaker: Lai Kwan-ting, Sue) (23.10.2021)
• The trace of my expression of prints to the mineral pigment painting (Speaker: Chung Tai-fu) (25.9.2021)
• From ceramic art to art therapy (Speaker: Wong Ngok-tung, Antonio) (24.7.2021)
• Art making in Pandemic - Get your hands dirty (Speaker: Fung Lik-yan, Kevin) (12.6.2021)
• Gogasha - Echigo Tsumari Triennale 2015 (Speaker: Wong Lai-ching, Fiona) (29.5.2021)
• From Dust to Soul - the Artistic Journey of Yim Wai-wai (Speaker: Yim Wai-wai) (10.4.2021)
• Giving A Leap, Striding Across (Speaker: Mok Yat-san) (27.2.2021)
• Who Are You? — Portraits of People in Hong Kong (Speaker: Simon Go) (23.1.2021)
You can enter the Youtube Channel of vA! now. There are many recaps of art talks for you to explore!